Funnytowers V2 Funnytowers V2

16k? Impressive!

This game is only 16k, yet it rocks! Talk about conserving space!

I enjoyed it and I'm really still amazed that the game is so small, yet so good.

Bravo.

A definite keeper on newgrounds and possible frontpage material.

Shoot Zombies Shoot Zombies

I shots 'em good!

Ah sweet, my vote was the last one. It is protected! :)

It was fun to kill the zombies. Nice game. :)

Super Spider Super Spider

FPG

Front Page Game without a doubt!

This is really fun to play! Outstanding work! :)

The Bovine Cosmonaut The Bovine Cosmonaut

Cute game :)

Cheese is good for da cow! Keep cow happy!

Ok, but seriously it's a cute little game that I enjoyed playing a few times. I only got up to 8 lol.

Nice submission! :)

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Simply Awesome

Sweet. I'm the first to review one of the best games on NewGrounds!

I can see this taking up hours of my time because my my my waht a game!

As the title says, it's simply awesome!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Captivated me for two hours.

Yep, I finally finished it. I didn't want to play it and not complete it. The ending left a lot to be desired, but the game was very well done. It's hard, but in a good way.

Excellent game. Enjoyed it!

========================================
Some help:

I don't want to just give away anything in the game, but I believe this information can be helpful without ruining the game.

I. E=mc^2
First: C x C
Then: M x C

II. Pay attention near ALL ladders. There are some paths that aren't so obvious, so move your cursor around ladders if you're stuck.

III. You can complete this game. It doesn't have any bugs.

IV. Have a notepad document (or something you can write on) to write down clues: it's hard to remember all the information in this game.

Good luck on this game. It's awesome.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Wicked Game

I rounded up from 9.5 to 10, and deservingly so since this game is fun. It's action and an RPG rolled into one. GTA is one of my favorite games so this style is definitely to my liking.

Nice game. The upgrades kept me playing it til the end and the progressively harder missions made the game enjoyable and a bit challenging.

Good submission! :)

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Been playin' this game for over a year now.

If it has been a while, and I come across this game I will play it. Honestly, it's just that good. Surprisingly, I've never reviewed it.

This is one of the best games on Newgrounds. 20 minutes will go by in a heartbeat, as you try to build your base and defeat the enemy.

One of my all-time favorites. Awesome game that you must play!

peg newgrounds style peg newgrounds style

Simple game with funny music

The music sounds like it's from a Nintendo game. It's silly and I like it. *grooves out*

The game is well done and I enjoyed playing this classic game.

Simplicity is a virtue for some, and this game is one of them. That's not a bad thing. How complicated can you make the Peg Game and stil have it be fun?

Nice submission.

Osiris Osiris

Bug?

I really liked the game. However, there might be a bug.

The traps that hang from the ceiling sometimes stay lodged to the ground. When they don't move up, you can't get under them to keep going.

At level 4 (I won't spoil the level by giving away details) it makes it impossible to advance if the trap won't go up so you can get past it.

Is this a bug?

ChromeShark responds:

Hmm I've not noticed that one. Most of those things need triggering, maybe you just haven't activated the trigger. Look for any nearby switches, and kill any enemies that are around.

Thanks for the 9.